Surface preparation must be done in accordance with the State Building Standard of Ukraine DBN V.2.6-22-2001. The base must be:
- clean (remove dirt, flows, dust, fungal lesions with a power tool or manually, also clean from oils);
- strong (not lower than the coating strength);
- glassy surfaces must be made roughness;
- in presence of cracks, drops or irregularities treat the base with the prime ТМ MASTER or ТМ іMASTER, and the align with the mix MASTER-BASIS;
- treat surfaces with high water absorptive capacity with the primer ТМ
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Perform the work at an air temperature of 50С to +300С. The temperature of the base must be in the same range.
In the process of work performance, and for two days after the completion maintain the temperature indoors not below +50С and not above +300С.
Add pure water to the dry mix MASTER-BASIS in an amount indicated in specifications, then mix it (use electric drills with screw socket). Leave prepared mix for 5 minutes, and then stir again. The closed mix is suitable for use within 120 minutes (at recommended atmospheric conditions).
Work should begin from the area most distant from the doorway. Pour the prepared mix onto the prepared base and spread over the surface by a metal screed, float or mechanical tools. In places of collision of the prepared mix with walls, pillars, columns and other elements, it is recommended to arrange layers of elastic materials (such as polystyrene tape). If the area to be covered is more than 20 m2, do movement joints directly in the finished layer by cutting through 2/3 of its thickness. Then fill the joints with elastic material (recommended to use silicone sealant TM MASTER). When installing water heating, all heating elements must be filled with water at room temperature; do not drain it until the complete solidification of the mix.
NOTE TO A BUYER
- The base strength must be not less than the strength of the mix;
- Failure to follow the instructions for use mentioned on the package may adversely affect the aesthetic and performance properties;
- Products are not subject to mandatory certification;
- The mix is safe for human health in the production, transportation, storage, application and during the operation subject to following the requirements of this standard to production safety and health;
- Keep away from children;
- Date of manufacture, shelf life and batch number are mentioned on the package;
- Use only for the intended purpose.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the use of the material for the purpose and under conditions not covered by this instruction.
- This instruction is a recommendation and does not substitute the professional training of the contractor.