Surface preparation must be done in accordance with the State Building Standard of Ukraine DBN V.2.6-22-2001. The base must be:
- clean (remove dirt, flows, dust, fungal lesions with a power tool or manually);
- strong (not lower than the coating strength);
- dry (moisture content less than 4%);
- to enhance contact with the mix, treat the surface with the primer ТМ MASTER or ТМ іMASTER;
- to reduce water absorption, it is recommended to treat the surface with primer pain ТМ MASTER-CONTAKT (3 hours before the start of work).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Perform the work at an air temperature of +100С to +300С. The temperature of the base must be in the same range.
Two days before the start of work, in the process of its performance, and for three days after the end maintain the temperature indoors not below +100С and not above +300С.
Add pure water to the dry mixture in an amount indicated in specifications, then mix it (use electric drills with screw socket). Leave closed mix for 5 minutes, and then stir again. The closed mix is suitable for use within 60 minutes (at recommended atmospheric conditions). Apply the prepared mix MASTER-G-START on the surface with a trowel, float or leveling bar. Plastering must be performed continuously by wet-on-wet method.
When arranging multilayer plaster coating, each subsequent layer must be applied after previous solidification. The applied layer must be evened before the beginning of the closed mix solidification.
Perform grinding of the leveling layer and apply plasters and decorative finishing materials not earlier than 24 hours after applying the last layer of mix.
NOTE TO A BUYER
- The base strength must be not less than the strength of the mix;
- Failure to follow the instructions for use mentioned on the package may adversely affect the aesthetic and performance properties;
- Products are not subject to mandatory certification;
- The mix is safe for human health in the production, transportation, storage, application and during the operation subject to following the requirements of this standard to production safety and health;
- Keep away from children;
- Date of manufacture, shelf life and batch number are mentioned on the package;
- Use only for the intended purpose.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the use of the material for the purpose and under conditions not covered by this instruction.
- This instruction is a recommendation and does not substitute the professional training of the contractor.
Dry building mix ТМ MASTER G2.SHT1 DSTU B V.2.7-126:2011
||Mix of gypsum and mineral fillers, modified by polymeric additives
|Size of aggregate, maximum
|Time the mix is suitable for use
|Strength of adhesion to base
|Limit strength in compression
|Recommended layer thickness
||3 - 30 mm
|Recommended amount of water for preparing the mix
||0.35 L / 1 kg
||+100С to +300С
||1.2 kg / m2 / 1 mm
All of these recommendations are efficient at +200С and relative humidity of 60%.
When using the mix, use the personal protective equipment (respirator and rubber gloves). When working, protect the skin and eyes. In case of a mixture contact with eyes, rinse them immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Expiration date: 12 months from the date of manufacture mentioned on the package.
Must be disposed of in accordance the State Standard of Ukraine DSanPiN 2.2.7.029
Storage conditions: Store in the original intact packaging, on pallets, in dry premises at temperatures below 400С and humidity of 75%.
Warranty period: The manufacturer guarantees compliance of the quality with the requirements of this standard for the period specified on the package, provided the requirements of transport and storage are followed.